Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Life would be better if.....

Life would be better if music from the video game series Zelda was played all the time. Think about how boring an intense scene in a movie would be without music. Then think of your own life and how awsome it would be if music that corresponded to your mood was playing all time, just like in movies. Not out of speakers but just playing. Your life would be so much more fun. And what better music to play then music from Zelda. Alot of people can't relate because they have never played Zelda but take my word for it; the music is magical. I think half the reason those games were so popular was because of the music.

1 comment:

missbrightside said...

I love Zelda music.
I found it online once, so it's now on my computer+iPod.

I feel so utterly geeky. haha.

=]